BAY HOSPITALITY AWARDS EVENING
The Bay Hospitality Awards were held at Mills Reef Winery on Sunday, 5 November 2017.
The current cream of the crop in Bay hospitality were honoured for their outstanding commitment to this exciting and vibrant business. The awards are to acknowledge those succeeding in the local hospitality industry, raise awareness and service quality, share experiences and celebrate the successes.
Bay Hospitality Awards Committee
The Bay Hospitality Awards salute hospitality excellence and all the great things that this industry offers and are presented by the Restaurant Association of New Zealand with a local organising committee.
VOTING RULES & REGULATIONS
Thank you for taking the time to nominate and vote for our Hospitality Superstars in this year’s Bay Hospitality Awards. Before you begin there are just a few rules in place to ensure a fair and objective nomination process.
Nominations are open to industry members only, you will be required to specify your workplace in order to participate.
There’s some fancy industry wizardry (with robots and humans) to ensure there’s no funny business with the nominations. In addition to that here are a few rules and key dates to follow:
- Nominations open from Monday, 18th September from 10.00am;
- Nominations must be made and received no later than Sunday, 8th October at 5.00pm;
- The top three nominees in each category (our ‘finalists’) will be announced on Tuesday, 10th October;
- Finalists will be contacted with further details;
- Final Voting opens for these finalists (industry only) on Wednesday, 11th October from 10.00am;
- Final Votes must be made and received no later than Sunday, 29th October at 5.00pm.
- Employers can nominate their colleagues or fellow employees of their own establishment;
- No Staff member can nominate their colleagues from their own establishment;
- No individual is entitled to nominate for themselves or their own establishment in any category in the 2017 Bay Hospitality Awards.
- ONCE! Any further nominations will be disregarded;
- Establishments can submit a maximum of five nomination forms, any further nomination forms will be disregarded.